Second Saturday Of El Dorado Hills ® Produced & Managed By 5 Star Distributions 2011
Become a part of the excitement of Second Saturday Of El Dorado Hills! We also have additional corporate sponsorships available. If your company is interested, please contact us and we'd be happy to answer your questions and go over options that best suit your business.
Second Saturday Of El Dorado Hills is not complete without the smell and taste of various food vendors. If you are a licensed food vendor and would like to sell food or non-alcoholic beverages, simply complete the registration form below. The cost of a booth is sales based. Event receives 30% of all food and beverage vendor sales. Tickets are paid out by vendor management at the end of the day, minus the 30%. Please note, food vendors:
1. Must have the necessary licenses and permits available upon request.
2. Provide their own booth, power, signage, water, fire extinguisher if your booth includes a stove, utencils, eatingware, etc.
3. All food & rides are paid with event tickets. (1) ticket =$1. Please make sure your signs and prices are set accordingly.
4. You will receive an acceptance email confirming you have been approved for a food vendor space. All applicants are not guaranteed a space unless they have received an email.
5. Event setup and check-in begins at 9am and ALL SET UP MUST BE COMPLETE by 12:00pm day of event to pass county inspectors. You will check-in at the information booth for your set up instructions.
Second Saturday of El Dorado Hills offers local businesses the opportunity to market /sell their products and services in the close and loyal community of El Dorado Hills in a fun, family environment. To apply for a vendor booth, simply complete the registration form below. The fee for a vendor booth is $150 / event. You can pay $50 of the $150 booth fee by means of an approved gift certificate or prize of equal value for your services, products or outside gift certificate. Certificate must be able to be redeemed without any additional cash being required. This certificate is used for raffles and or marketing for both your business as well as the event and will be picked up at your booth the day of the event. If your application is accepted, Vendor will be responsible for:
1. A 10'x10'+ tent, (Tents must meet Fire Code and be CPAI-84 complaint, please read tag on tent for details)
2. Display, Fold out tables & chairs. Most vendors use 2x4, 3x6 tables which fit comfortable under tents, however if you need more room we can accomidate with prior notice. *If you require power please try and use battery powered or replaceable batteries for your power. We have LIMITED generators and can accomidate a limited few at first come first serve.
3. Paypal invoice that must be paid by Paypal or credit card within 48hrs of receipt to be guaranteed a space
(Invoice will be emailed upon approval of application).
4. Event setup and check-in begins at 9am day of event and must be completed by 12:00pm for county inspector approval. You will check-in at the information booth for further set up instructions and information.
1. Vehicles must be removed from event area to designated parking areas 30 minutes prior to event start time.
2. All Sponsors & Booth Vendors must check-in prior to setting up to receive additional information & passes. Setup begins 10am. and ends at 12:00pm, day of event unless requested for addition set up time and you have been responded to with confirmation that coordinators are aware and available.
3. Applicants will be approved and emailed online invoice for immediate payment within 48 business hours of receipt of this application.
4. Food & alcohol sales may require additional fees and approvals. Please contact us if selling food or alcohol.
5. Event will take place in rain or shine.
6. Music or noise making devices must be approved to avoid disruption or noise ordinance guidelines.
7. Any required power requirements must be submitted & approved prior to event.
8. Please secure your booth at all times. We are not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of products services or property.
9. By clicking "SUBMIT", I am authorizing that it will act as my authorized digital signature and that I am authorized to act on behalf of my company. I further understand that upon approval of my application there are no refunds. Additionally, I understand that my company above has a current business insurance policy as well as active business license to sell the product(s) / service(s) being sold. I further agree I am responsible for my company and its actions therefore holding harmless the event coordinators, Second Saturday Of El Dorado Hills, 5 Star Distributions, 3G Vibe and their subcontractors.